Somehow my baby is turning two tomorrow. I have been thinking since she was born that I need a better way to keep track of all the memories. Too many wonderful things happen too quickly. So now that we are having baby girl #2 this year, I want to start recording the story of our family to remember, and to share with close friends and family who are interested. I had trouble thinking of a good name for the blog. I figured math is what brought Pete and I together (when we met as actuarial students in Hartford, CT), so some kind of math in the name made sense. And really I just wanted to hurry up and pick something so I can start writing about my first baby girl. I don't want to forget all of the amazing things she is doing now!
Here is one of my favorite pictures of my little angel from the hospital. She was so tiny (5 lbs 14 oz at birth) so we took a picture next to the vitamin water bottle (one of my obsessions during the pregnancy) for scale :)
And here is my amazing, beautiful little almost 2 year old during our vacation in California. I could just cry thinking about her, I love her so much. Where have the last two years gone???
No comments:
Post a Comment